Wednesday, March 23, 2011

SPRING?

OMG! What happened to our spring weather? After seeing the bare grass for several weeks we are now back to 7 inches of snow as of today!! It finally has quit snowing and now I am hoping for warm weather that will once again melt this snow. It was so nice last week that I was going to put the porch furniture out for the summer (now, that's a nice sounding word!), but it looks like it will be kept in storage for a while yet. Hopefully soon though it can come out! I did hear some birds singing last week and I had never heard that all winter so that gives me hope. That was what prompted me to get out my birds! Not too many more days left in March though...Hurray!

4 comments:

  1. Hi There!! I love your blog. It's lovely. Dee (Maggies On Main, Harrisville)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Dee, thanks for visiting! I hope to get to your store soon for some of those great sales! So happy to see the end of winter!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty tablesetting, I love the dishes and the bird! We're getting more lousy weather for today and tomorrow, hopefully it'll just be rain. I've had enough snow and cold!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Carol! I agree with you about the snow and cold, but we did get more of that today! Only a couple of inches and everything was covered so it was pretty but that's enough for this year! lol!

    ReplyDelete