Thursday, April 22, 2010

Just Playin' Around.....

with my new dishes!! I just love the color of these and even though they are plastic, by pairing them with the Pinzon chargers for these photo's, it really brings them up a few notches! I found them at Walmart the other day and they were on sale for $1.50 each for the plates and the salad plates were $1.00 each I will be using them quite a lot over the summer as I like to eat out on the patio whenever I can. They had small bowls to match but I didn't purchase them............yet!


4 comments:

  1. Very pretty dishes! I love the color! LOL @ the YET! I'm betting you go back for the bowls! Go for it, it's such a pretty set!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice! I think that you should get the smaller bowls as they would be perfect for Ice Cream. (or a salad)
    Your Friend,

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the plates! Thanks so much for entering my giveaway and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are beautiful! I love the color!

    ReplyDelete